Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Summer is Here Already


We had a high of 85 today. It wasn't as humid as yesturday, but I am feeling like summer is here. We got out our pool for the first time this season and the kids were out there for 4 straight hours. I had to drag them into the house. We are back into sunscreen, water tracked all over the house and aloe vera gel. It doesn't seem like it has been that long since we were doing this before. I just am glad that I only have 3 more weeks of being twice the size I should be. (:

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

As I type, it is snowing outside. Does that make you feel better??

Angie said...

I think at this point I would take snow over swelling and sweating. (Too much information?)

Nash said...

Hey, I figured I should say hi, since I read jennifer's blog introducing yours.
I remember hearing alot about your twins and it's great to see how healthy they are. All of your kids are adorable.
Blogging has been such a fun way for me to keep in touch with family and friends. Your family will love the updates.
Good luck on the upcoming arrival (I gather from your post)!
Great to see how you are all doing. I've had fun keeping in touch with Jennifer.
Shanda

Nash said...

Oh, if you want send me your email adress and I'll invite you to my blog. I went private.
shanda.nashAThtml