Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Way to go Mark...you can spell your name with the sparkler! (:
The kids were anxiously awaiting "the big show."
The party poppers that shoot out confetti and streamers were the biggest hit.
Kasidee kept going around saying, "I am a beautiful princess."
I don't know why anyone would think that sparklers are dangerous?!?!?
Adam and Addison...so cute.
We had so much fun. We had a BBQ with friends, and the kids really enjoyed the little fireworks. The weather was even tolerable to be outside in. You can't ask for anything more! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey! When did you get a little playground thing??? So fun!

I am excited to see you tomorrow. Excited excited excited.

Well I am.

Christensens said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th as well! Those sparklers scare me too!