Friday, September 18, 2009

Seriously, Seriously!?!?!?

I know everything is BIGGER in Texas, but are you kidding me?!?!? Addison has been stung by a bee twice now, and the bees are huge red scary looking things. This is her bee sting on her foot. The black and blue is not a bruise, it is just a shadow...

Poor Bailey is a little allergic to the mosquitoes here, she swells up and gets huge goose-eggs. Here she has two big lumps on her head, and below is the bite on her shoulder. So sad!!! The pictures definitely did not do them justice!

The weather is finally cooling off a little and we are still staying inside to hide from the bees, mosquitoes, and fire-ants. Good times.

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is the crazy thing I have ever seen! Hope it gets better soon :)

Ashley Ann said...

i can sympathize with Bailey ha I'm allergic to mosquitoes and they always seem to find me first. hopefully she's still to little to notice :)

Michelle said...

Oh that is sad! Send some coolness here. We are hiding from the scorpions!

Jenny said...

Ryan is totally allergic to the mosquitos (or should I say the "state bird") here. He swells up to a baseball sized lump! Poor little Addison & Bailey :(

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad! Looks like you have your hands full!

Melissa said...

Same thing happened to Kole and Taylor. They swelled up so bad that I took them to the doctor. Thank goodness for the cream the doctor gave me. It looked like they had abnormal head swelling. They are allergic to the nats! Awful buggers.

Kara said...

I am so mad at those mosquitoes in our home that are biting up my baby too! He woke up a few days ago with 12 on hid bitty arm.

Over The Hills said...

COME BACK TO WASHINGTON!!!! Grandma G