Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks Aunt Angie!

Addison took ballet/creative dance lessons from her Aunt Angie. The girls were so cute. Addison was a little stubborn and shy, but she had a good time. The flash went off and I was standing in front of a glass window, but I still thought this picture was cute.
This is all the girls at the recital in their hip-hop gear. It doesn't get much cuter than this!

This is Addison's younger group. Addison is in the black hat and her little cousin is on her right.

This was all the girls in their ballet clothes being introduced. That is Bailey's hair at the bottom of the picture. Mark was out of town, so I was trying to fight kids and video and take pictures at the same time. GOOD TIMES!!!
This is our cute girl. She loved that black hip-hop hat. So much fun!

This is how much she would do in practice....

This is all she would do at the recital...

It is a good thing she is so cute! I think she gets her stubbornness from Mark, and her shyness from me. (:

2 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

this is so cute! My dance team does clinics like this twice a year! it really makes me miss dancing with the little kids! it looks like she had fuN!

Michelle said...

Those pictures and videos are so cute! We need aunt Angie to do a class in Arizona too!