Thursday, September 8, 2011

Six 3 year olds and one almost 2 year old...kill me now!

 I'm actually just kidding.  Bailey kicked off preschool at our house, and we had a really good time.
 I tried to get a picture of the cute new preschooler...but she would have none of it...hence the solo backpack picture above.
 We talked about the letter "A" with apples and worms.
 We ate dirt cups with worms for our snack today...only the healthy stuff in our preschool!
The only time I wanted to pull my hair out was when I found this...
a whole glue stick ground into my carpet.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?
How am I suppose to get that out?
Well, if you ever have this problem in the future, baby wipes and a little elbow grease did the trick.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I have apples and worms as my topic next week for our preschool. :) As usual I was overly ambitious and now I'm kicking myself because I need to go get 10 file folder games laminated and cut out. There are 26 apples/game...that's 260 apples to cut! Dumb. Looks like you guys had fun. :)

Tara said...

Looks like our preschool group! I'm not very excited for my turn to have 6 3 year olds over to my house. It will be fun, but hectic! It looks like you had it pretty much under control though! =) Well, minus the glue stick...