Friday, October 21, 2011

Projects, projects, and more projects!

 I found this awesome-ness at the goodwill...SCORE!!! 
 I painted it grey and antiqued it...the pic doesn't do it justice.  The color is so much better in person!  Come on over and see for yourself!
 Then I took this entertainment center...that I have hated for a while, and painted it black, and now I LOVE it.
 I also separated it and now I have  bookshelves in my piano room, and a nice tv case upstairs.
 Speaking of getting it upstairs...yep, my awesome friend and I did it by ourselves.  You have to get creative when your husband it out of town and you are as impatient as me.

 Here is project number one million this week...primary blocks for the temple trip this weekend.
 Each child is going home with a picture of the Temple.
 And this is my OCD-ness coming out in my 3 year old.  Sorry Bailey, I have cursed you for life!
And last, but definitely not least, is this cute Christmas card holder.  Isn't it fun!  This is my November craft for my craft night I started.  It looks very cute in my kitchen!

3 comments:

Cami Eyre said...

I LOVE all of your projects! Such awesome transformations!!

I am really into repainting stuff as well...someday you'll have to share any secrets you've learned :) My problem is that I'm not patient enough to go through all the right steps (i.e. sanding, priming, etc.) and tend to be too excited to get it done, so I sorta skip a few :) Anyway, loving the before and afters!!

Jenny said...

I'm glad someone has the energy to do DIY projects :) I think I've hit that age of "too tired"!!

Lelani said...

WOW! this all looks amazing! you need to come do some of my stuff!!!