Thursday, March 15, 2012

The BIG Reveal

 Our kitchen has been a progressive project.  We started with the floor, 2 YEARS AGO!
 Then I painted the cupboards, 5 months ago.
 And we finally finished this week, thanks to my wonderful, talented padre.
 We started with the left half, took a small break, and headed to Kemah for some really yummy seafood.
 We made a short stop at the Space Station, just for a few photos and some Wendy's frostys.
 Here is the photo shoot at Pier 8...go if you are ever in Kemah...yummiest shrimp and fish!
 This little turkey wouldn't get in the group shots, so she had to have a picture of just her.
 Ok, so these are a little out of order, but you get the idea.  Here is the Space Station again...
 Then back home and back to work.  We finished laying the stone that night, and grouted the next day.
Here are the end results...the cupboards painted white, antiqued, with new hardware.
The island is now black with bead board, and granite.
 Here is the stone subway tile back splash.  I love how it turned out!
And this is the best picture I could get with the sun shining the way it was.  I am so happy with my new kitchen.  It was a lot of work, but worth every second!  Thanks dad for coming and helping us finish up!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Look so great Angie!! It's always a huge job doing a total makeover like that - I'll bet you're glad to be done :)

Suzy Q said...

It would have gotten done faster if Jared had still been there. :) It looks great!

Lelani said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

It looks great!!!

I'm Kristen said...

Love it!!! Now I know who to call for my next remodeling project. Let me buy a house first :/. Good work guys! And congratulations!

The Marchant's said...

I am soooo impressed!!! Love it! You are so amazing!