Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mom's Day!

Mark and the kids were so great for Mother's Day!

 They brought me breakfast in bed...cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
 They picked out candy and made me a poster candy bar letter...very cute!
 Mark spoke in sacrament meeting and I taught Relief Society...which we were both very glad to have over with.
 And then I came home and the kids set the table and set out all the sushi they had purchased the day before.  (Which, in case you were wondering, sushi isn't great the next day, but it was a great thought!)
And then the kids gave me their gifts of homeade cards and letters, Sonic gift cards, IOU back rubs, and back scratches...my favorite! 

I hope you all had a very happy mother's day, and you were spoiled rotten like I was.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Such a cute idea...I love it! The feet, not the left over sushi :)