Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter weekend

 My parents sold their house in WA and are moving to St. George.  It happened really fast, and because I am having a baby, it was now or never to go home one more time...I chose NOW!
Here is my dad in his version of a man cave, working on his remote control airplane.
 I love my Grandma!  My dad and I went over to visit her, and her brother from ID surprised her and stopped by for a visit....I was so happy that I was able to be there and say hi to my Uncle Glade and Aunt Irene...it had been a really long time since I had seen them.
 It isn't home without a ride with my dad on his hog.
 Heather and I are pregnant together again...only she is due in 10 days and I still have 3 months...not fair that we are the same size!!!
 Seriously...same size!!!
 My dad brought out a couple of his guns, don't ask me what kind they are...I don't know...I just shoot them.
 This little handgun was my favorite!  I loved going home one more time!  Thanks Mark, for taking on no school for Good Friday, and Easter weekend by yourself!....Here is what they were up to while I was away....
 The Primary Easter egg hunt...


 And here are the Easter Sunday morning pictures...







Good job Mark!  I love you so much for giving me the opportunity to go home one more time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What!? That's crazy, and sad.

candrkoch said...

Angie-Yahoo for St. George!! You know thats where I'm from, right? So if we plan it right, we can both visit parents at the same time & see each other! Better yet, why don't you just move here, then I can see you even more!?! Is that dream ever going to become a reality? Hope so! What part of St. G are they moving to anyhow? You should email me more details, including an update on how you are doing & coming to grips with the idea of SIX children.... Anyhow -- hope all is well! And go check my blog -- I decided to post a few things :)...