Wednesday, September 4, 2013

8 sandwiches later...

 The first day of Reilynn's preschool where she had to have a lunch was yesterday....which meant I had to make five lunches.  Which means 5 sandwiches, right? No.
 I thought I would be extra nice and cut off the crusts, because they don't love them...and then that didn't look like enough for Parker, so I made him two. Now we are up to 6.
And Reilynn inspected her lunch before heading out the door and was really sad that I cut off her crusts, so I made one with crusts (only because it was her first day of preschool). Now we are at 7, not that you can't count on your own, I just like to say it out loud.
Okay, so we are at 7 sandwiches, and little miss R is still not happy.  I cut the sandwich in half, which apparently made her feel like less of a big kid.  ONLY because it was her first time packing a lunch for school, I made one last sandwich WITH crust, NOT cut in half! 
Eight sandwiches in one morning.
 The end. 
I can't believe we have 5 in school!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I bet you go through a loaf of bread a day... Ha Ha You are a great mom!

Suzy Q said...

You should make your own bread too. ;) So kidding! Like we all need that much more stress in our lives. Too many in school, it freaks me out. :)