Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dance Recital




 These cute girls had their dance recital last Saturday. They did so good, I was so proud of them!
 I was a little worried, ok a lot worried, that Reilynn wouldn't go out on stage.  Maybe because we had a major melt down at the dress rehearsal.  We are talking, take off the dress and tights, pull hair out of the bun, cry in the hallway melt down.  It was awful!  No amount of bribing or threatening was getting her on that stage.  Thank goodness she went out and had a good time the night of the performance!
 And this cheeseball is getting so old!  I can't believe she has graduated to nude colored tights!  She is no longer a little girl in pink!  I can't believe how old and confident she is.  She amazes me with her maturity.
 Bailey and Natalie were in the same dance class, and Reilynn and Laci were in a class together.  Those Nielsens just can't get rid of us! :)




No comments: