Friday, January 9, 2015

Leading up to Christmas

 Every year at Christmas time we pull out all the advent calendars.  One that is focused on Christ, and one with fun things to do every day...This day was a movie night with hot chocolate.
 Bailey and Addison were both selected by their teachers at school as being good leaders.  I was so proud of them!
 Grant had a conference for work in Vegas, so they came and saw us after.  It was so fun!
 Wyatt was having a rough night, but everyone else loved getting ice cream.  Actually it is frozen custard, and it is really yummy!!!
 Grant and Judy happened to be here for our ward Christmas breakfast.  
 Santa...
 The Boneyard Park had a free night, and we took advantage with some friends.
 They had ornament making, carolers, and hot chocolate...all for free!
 The Boneyard is a "graveyard" for all the Vegas neon signs that have been retired.  It was pretty interesting.



 Mark got straw on his trailer for caroling when my family comes for Christmas.  We wanted to use it as much as we could, so we invited some friends to go out with us one night.
 I was in charge of Addison's Christmas class party at school.  I made 22 gingerbread houses for them to decorate.  It was a little stressful, because after I volunteered, Mark and I decided to go to the Utah State bowl game.  I wasn't even there for the party...I had to have everything ready ahead of time.
 Reilynn got ahold of my camera, these are a few she took...



I love the Christmas season!!!

No comments: