Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fun Visitors

 Ok, so he isn't technically a visitor anymore...Brian, Ashley, and Jack officially moved in out back in the "outhouse."  It is so fun having them so close!!!
 For their spring break, Marshall and Lynndsey brought their kiddos to visit.  We had so much fun visiting and playing!  I wish I would have taken more pictures!!!  I have been terrible lately about bringing my camera out!
 "Seriously mom! You are going to take another picture!"  That is what Parker says every time I get the camera out...even if it has been a year!
 Cute Audrey and Wyatt were little buddies!
 One of the highlights was actually the lemonade stand the kids all did.  They actually earned enough money to go to the movie.  Lynndsey and I took all the kids to see Paddington Bear, which was surprisingly cute.
 Wyatt even bought a cookie and a cup of lemonade.  He was all about supporting the cause! :)
 Oh, and so was Kas!!  Come back Marshall and Lynndsey, it was so much fun!!
Grandma came for the weekend.  She pulled out her computer and everyone got close to see her latest picture video she has made.  
Why does Wyatt seem to Nutella on his face in every picture.  I swear I feed him other things besides Nutella...even if that has become a food group in our house!

No comments: