Friday, October 9, 2015

Girls' Labor Day Weekend

 I have been trying to organize a cousin's retreat for a while now...and we finally made it happen.  Shannon and Heather flew to Vegas and we stayed in the JW Marriott resort.  It was SO fun!
Shannon flew in first, and while we were waiting for Heather's flight, we kicked off the weekend with facials at massage envy.
 We also made a pit stop at Target and got a few snacks. :)
 We ate so much food!  One of the restaurants we went to was Guy Fieri's restaurant, it was really good!
 Heather was making the most of her trip to Vegas...ok, maybe she was just sitting while Shannon and I were using the restroom. :) 
 We walked around the garden in the Bellagio.
 We went shopping...
 We went to Cirque De Soleil "O"...which was amazing!!!
 We had some pretty awesome seats!
 We may, or may not, have made a few of our own "bat dad" videos...which will NEVER be made public! :)
 We had a spa day, with massages, facials, and pedicures...thank you groupon for the awesome deal!!!
 This picture was taken right after my awesome facial...I look like I just had an hour nap...which I kind of did.
And we laid out by the pool.  
It was an awesome weekend.  I miss you ladies so much!  You are my best friends, and I'm so lucky to have been able to grow up with such great cousins!  I loved our long talks, and laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!  We need to plan the next one!

No comments: