Saturday, March 12, 2016

Blast from the Past

 I had some old pics saved on my phone, and I wanted them saved in the scrapbook...
So, here is my Grandpa Jack.  I love him so much!  I love that no matter what he did, he always smelled like grease when I gave him a hug.  He always had a little grease around his nail beds (and it wasn't for a lack of scrubbing :) I loved his long speeches and testimonies at our family gatherings.  I loved his strength!  I love my Grandpa!!
 How sad is it that I have no idea which baby this is....It is either Addison or Bailey.  I think it is Addi.  Well, regardless of who it is...each and every kiddos of ours is a blessing to our family!  I can't imagine our family without any of them!
 Here are some pictures of my dad.  He loved flying.  He was taking a long enough and high enough trip one time that he needed some oxygen.  I loved when just the 2 of us would go up, and he would let me fly.  

 This picture was from when I was in high school.  It looks like Moses Lake potholes.  We had some really good times on that boat.  Memories to last a lifetime!
 Here is "grandpa" with his only 2 grandkids at the time.  Parker and Kasidee didn't quite know what they thought of a grandpa who would bark like a dog and moo like a cow (they would kind of move closer to grandma :)...but then they would have magical moments like this one, building snowmen in the backyard.  Such a good grandpa!
 Who needs a pool when there are buckets of water to sit and play in?!?!  Hours of entertainment!
Look at those sweet faces!  It is crazy how fast time flies!

No comments: