Friday, May 27, 2016

I Heart You

 We had some some visitors and managed to only get one pic of them here!  I'm not sure how that happened!  The TenEycks came for Valentine's Day...which was funny because we spent one of our first V-Day's with them too. (This pic is of us going to the drive-in movie)
 Grandma Judy was diagnosed with bladder cancer.  We have been feeling a little helpless 5 hours away...so we have been trying to send as many pics and texts as we can remember to send.  
 We "heart" you Grandma Judy!!!

 Reilynn was looking extra cute on our way into the gym, so I thought I would snap a quick pic.  I love when she chooses to wear her boots!
 This was just a Tuesday...(or a Wednesday, or Thursday, I can't remember). It was just a normal day...and Wyatt was lovin' on his big sis!
Ok, and this is just funny! :)

No comments: