Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy #31 Mark!!!


Poor Mark. He has had a pretty lousy birthday, and he has been a really good sport about it. Having a baby 5 days before his birthday put a little damper on the festivities. We will have to have a SLAMMIN' #32!(:
I know Mark hates these "lists" because they are cheesy, but I had to.
Some of the things I love about Mark:
*when I drop something in the other room, he always makes sure that I didn't get hurt
*his jokes that aren't that funny (sorry Mark)
*how he crunches numbers in his head that would take me a while to figure out with a calculator
*instead of bringing home flowers if I've had a bad day, he brings home treats
*he gets very close to fainting at the sight of ANYTHING medical
*he will watch any chick flick with me just because it makes me happy
*he is the world's best dad
*he is the king of caulk
*family is always first
*his very sad Aussy accent
*he still memorizes scriptures just because
*he does budget spreadsheets for fun
*even though he is a genious, he isn't a nerd (:
*HE IS THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

happy 31 mark!

Jennifer said...

Yaaay Marky! And "king of caulk", certainly.

But what is that room he's in that's dark brown? I want to see pictures!

And where are the pictures of the new furniture?? You can't just write about it and leave us all in suspense...

Jennifer said...

I am totally a sleuth! That's your old house, isn't it? I'm amazing.

How are you feeling, by the way?

Angie said...

Yes Jen, that is the house in AZ. And "sleuth?" You make me laugh.