Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten

First day of Kindergarten...they were so excited.
Kasidee was more excited about using her princess lunch box than anything...
Parker has waited a long time to wear his new football shirt...
We put them in the same class together. I'm sure they would have done great in seperate classes, but it makes me feel a lot better that they can look out for eachother.
Right outside the school...

Addison wasn't sure how to reacte when we didn't go pick them up after one hour (like we did when they had speech therapy). She survived hanging out with just me and Bailey, but she was sure excited when we went to go pick them up.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

such cuties. yay for school!

Angie said...

Can someone please teach my beautiful, caring wife how to use spell check...love markley

Jennifer said...

As if!

I can't believe they are in kindergarten. You'll have to let me know how ALL DAY goes for them. Crazy. What did you do all day??? Watch Young and the Restless? Eat ice cream? Oh wait, you have two more at home... :)

And Markley, you are so rude. Everyone knows that kindergarden is the way it's spelled.

Bowman family said...

I remember sending Devin off to school. Such mixed feelings. I was ok until I read a poem from his teacher walking home. Cried all the way home.

Alyssa said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe they're how old they're getting. How cute! Love those kids!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you got some cute pictures of yesterday! It looks like they had fun! Love, Angie

Lelani said...

in school already!!! I can tell you I was thrilled ... lol enjoy this new stage of life!!!

Over The Hills said...

The cutest kindergarten kids I have ever seen. Wow! Parker and Kas you are my heart. Addison and Bailey will love all of moms attention during the day. Enjoy!! Love Grandma G

Michelle said...

Oh they look so old! Kindgergarten does that to them. I like that you put them together. I've had friends who separated their twins and it always made me feel sad for them. I guess one day you might and that's okay too though. They are so so cute! Was it a long day for them? Sydney sure was on overload the first week.

Yasmine said...

Angie!
I'm so happy you have a blog-- it makes me feel like we're more connected since we hardly get to see you guys! Congrats on making it through the first day of kidnergarten! (I mean YOU too, not just the kids!) Keep the cute pics coming!