Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!!


If you make it through this whole post, you are a die-hard-fan! (: There were too many pictures to chose from, and I couldn't leave any out....So here is our trip to Arizona....18 hours each way in the car. The kids did so good! Mark was so proud of himself for driving the whole way there without letting me drive. (We fight over who GETS to drive! I lost miserably on this trip! And when I did drive on the way home, I was pulled over and given a warning for not having a license plate on the front of my car and having my back plate partially covered by a Utah State Alumni thing.)







The kids played video games and watched movies. They did great!






Mallory was entertaining Max and Bailey.


These two had fun crawling around and taking each other's toys.

A trip to Mesa isn't complete without the craziness of Last Chance. This is the crowd to get in.






We took the kids to an outdoor mall. They had a little play area for the kids, fun!


More at the outdoor mall. Lauren, Kasidee and Parker.







Marc was showing us his ski jacket for the next day. The big kids and dads went skiing and came back looking like raccoons.










Grandad with Addison and Kasidee. We are so blessed and happy that he is strong as an ox!
















Look at all those grand kids!







Kasidee, of course, found the only dirt, and proceeded to roll in it.











Meal time, no more needs to be said.






Great grandma, grandma, and grandad with Basset. He was so smiley and cute!











Greg found the chips and salsa. Lynndsey, I loved hanging out again. It was sad to leave!









How many kids can play on one play set?



















If you made all the way through, you are probably a grandma. If you know how to do collages with pictures, please help me!
Arizona was so much fun, thanks to everyone for sharing your home, food, and time with us! We love you and miss you already!

10 comments:

Erika said...

If you download Picasa, you just highlight the pictures you want and press the collage button.

Cami Eyre said...

Family is such a blessing! Looks like so much fun...cousins are the greatest (we would know :) )

Michelle said...

You got great pictures! I love those pictures of Dad with your girls and I love love love that picture of Preston with his grandmas and grandad. That needs to be framed. Now Marc on the other hand will not be loving that picture. Ha ha. I need to send you a box with your flip flops and Kasidee's swim suit. We loved having you here!

Michelle said...

Oh wait, I mean Bassett not Preston.

Jennifer said...

Or an aunt? I sure do like all these cute pictures. I especially like the one of the girls holding hands at San Tan. (Is that where that was?) Anyway, cute.

Suzy Q said...

I LOVE big families, and I love that you guys fight over who drives. If you ask Jared, he never wins. Actually I just get really car sick when he drives, so he's starting to give in more. LOVE ALL the photos.

Over The Hills said...

What a fun vacation with family!! I'm so glad Mark has such a neat family with lots of cousins. We are looking forward to cousins to go around on both sides of the family. You are both such good parents but I know why Mark wants to be the driver!!! Love mom

Kevin and Lindsey said...

We are so happy you had such a wonderful time with your fam! The pics were adorable, I don't think you can ever put too many pics on your blog so no worries! We love you guys!

Lelani said...

fuuuunnnnnn!!!!!!! great pictures. and it looks like you had a blast! I use photoscape to do collages.

Anonymous said...

FUN!lots of cousins! I need to learn how to do the collage thing too!