Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moving on...

Here is poor Parker with his fever, not feeling very good at all...

But he is feeling much better today. We got out the slide, without water, to get out some pent up energy...

The neighbor came over to join in on some of the fun...Kasidee's hair was so full of static, it was sticking straight out and up...

Working Together....Thanks to my friend, we have started giving the kids more things to help with around the house. I didn't think they were capable of clearing out the dishwasher yet, but I was WRONG!!!
It takes all three of them, but they do a great job!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait until Jack actually puts the things in the dishwasher away instead of on the floor. Kids are also great at cleaning the baseboards with a spray bottle and a rag! Use them while you can!!

Amy said...

I need to have my kids do more around the house than I currently do. It is almost more energy sometimes to have them do it then it is if I just do it myself! We have enjoyed having Dustin in Vegas. He has been over a few times now and we really enjoy him!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I'm so glad you are doing the no sweets thing with us! Keep me posted on how you are doing:)

Crystal Taylor said...

I'm glad you are in! Absolutely no cheating:) I will be checking on you:) Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I love the staticy hair! The slide looks like fun!

Kara said...

Glad to inspire. I bet they love getting to stand on the counter. I never really thought about it, but we have no upper cabinets.

jani said...

Wow! So good to hear from you! Nathan will be so excited to see you all on your blog too.... Your family is adorable- I could just eat your baby girl up! She is too cute.... I can say that of course because I have ALL boys *grin* We're in Spokane- our bishop is actually from Royal City (or Othello maybe- is there a difference? *wink*wink*) I think he knows your family-- His name is Lynn Gardner- his wife is Rita.... anywhoo- good to catch up with you!

Over The Hills said...

It is fun to see family traditions still in full force. All our kids have grown up to not only good workers but just good people!! Keep the teaching up!!! We love you grandma and Grandpa