Friday, April 10, 2009

Grandpa Jack

Today I am sad. My Grandpa passed away last night, I am going to miss him so much! Grandpa was such a good example. He had a quiet peace about him that made you want to give him a big hug. He was the back-bone of our family. I loved his long "speeches" at family gatherings, how he always had grease under his fingernails, and how he taught me how good bread and milk is.
He was a good sport and volunteered to be a wise man with Parker for Christmas.

Grandpa, I miss you already!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Angie I'm really sorry about your Grandpa. Will you get to go for the funeral? He looks like a warm and wonderful man.

Angie said...

Yes, I am going this next weekend.

Amy said...

So sorry for your loss. Dustin was telling us that he passed away. Somehow it doesn't seem as sad when they are older because we know that they are happeir with their "old" bodies in heaven!

Debbie said...

Angie i need you to e-mail the picture of grandpa and parker as wisemen. I'm putting together a display for the services.

Debbie said...

my e-mail is dogilbert@smwireless.net

Erika said...

I'm sorry for your loss. He looks like a sweet man.

Yasmine said...

I feel lucky that I got so much time in the family to get to know and love him. I just feel sad my kids won't remember him. He was such a special man. We can't wait to see you this weekend. Travel safe!

Melissa said...

Sorry for your loss but how great that you were able to have some recent pictures with them for your family to remember.