Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Strawberries and Late Nights...

We went and picked strawberries with friends. I think I had more fun than the kids, I love being out in the country!!!
You can't tell from this picture, but Bailey has strawberry juice from her hands all the way down to her elbows, and all over her dress. She was very content to sit in the stroller and hold the bucket of strawberries while I picked them. Only about 2/3 of the berries stayed in the bucket!

This was our first "late night" with the kids. Instead of a sleep-over, everyone invited a friend over to play until about 9pm. They thought it was pretty fun. We played outside, ate pizza, then watched Home Alone with pillows and sleeping bags. It was a fun night.

4 comments:

Lelani said...

how very smart ... why didn't I think of that when my kids were little? so much easier than having to drive someone home at 2 a.m. because they're homesick. lol

Jennifer said...

Well that is cute. I can't believe how big Bailey is. And that is fun to get to pick strawberries! And to have a late-night! We need to live closer. Move to Cache Valley already.

heidi_eatschuno said...

I love the country also! Anytime that you want to come visit me to be in the great outdoors come on over. To answer your question from weeks ago, yes I am a math teacher at BYU Idaho. I love it.

Over The Hills said...

Time has gone so fast! It seems like yesterday our house had all the noise!! Now you are the fun house!! Love Grandma