Friday, May 8, 2009

Tuna Melts & Soup


Have you ever had one of those nights that just comes together? I have been really tired all week, and it is Friday. I was not looking forward to the last couple of hours before Mark gets home to save the day! My neighbor came over and told me that they were going out of town for the weekend and we could go swimming in their pool while they were gone.
I wasn't sure I wanted to take all 4 kids swimming by myself, but we found all our floaties, lathered everyone with sunscreen and went swimming.
Everyone had such a good time and not even one fight!
We came home and everyone SCARFED down tuna melts and bean with bacon soup. Not a very common combo, but that's what we had. It turned out to be an unexpected good night. I love it when that happens.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, now I would like one tuna melt. Help. (But you can save you bean and bacon soup for yourselves...)