Monday, June 1, 2009

"But I have to get a booger out..."


Last night I painted Kasidee and Addison's fingernails and toenails. Both girls were sitting on the couch with their hands and toes in the air waiting for them to dry, and I overheard this conversation between Mark and Kas...

K: "Dad, what if I have to itch my nose?"

M: "Just use the back of your finger, and rub your nose."

K: "But what if I have to get a booger out?"

M: "Well, I guess you are just going to have to wait until your nails are dry."


Classic Kasidee!!!

3 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

I just noticed that your pregnant!!! Congrats! Wow, number 5, that is awesome. You have such a cute family. I love the booger story and slide show of the birthday festivities.

Jennifer said...

I am only surprised that Mark didn't teach her how to use her toe instead...

Over The Hills said...

Thanks Jen for that bit of info. Lets leave Marks toes out of this!!! They are weapons of war!