Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fan vs. Groupie?!?

I got the chance to go to the SYTYCD live tour again this year. I really liked this past season's group of dancers, so I was super excited to go! Angie scored us some great seats, and then we were able to move even closer during the second half of the show. Life doesn't get much better than this!
This was how good our seats were. (Thanks Angie for the pic, your camera was much better than mine.) They danced most of my favorite dances, including the Addiction dance. It was awesome.
Randi...
Meeting everyone after was so much fun (thanks Janice). I felt really old and very large (all those tiny little dancers...even the guys!)
Jason...

Evan... Kayla...
What an awesome night! Although, I was feeling my age, getting home at 1am and then getting up the next morning with the kids for school. I AM OLD!!! By the way, I think I fell into the groupie category carrying around my poster having all the dancers sign it.

11 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

You look so good. You are one of those women that looks good pregnant! You go groupie:)

Sherry Leal said...

Awesome! Hey, if I had the opportunity, I would do it just like you did, and I would probably feel old, too. But who cares!

Pam said...

That was my favorite dance too. If you go again after this season, count me in.

Tara said...

That looks like so much fun! How awsome... I loved that dance. Wish I was closer!

Amy said...

How fun! David and I are going when it comes to Vegas in November. We have been fans from the beginning and the tour has NEVER come here before. I am STOKED!!!!

Ashley Ann said...

i'm so jealous! i love so you think you can dance! have you been watching the new season!

Over The Hills said...

Ok I am flying down for next season. Count me in. We are fans and love to watch the talent. Mom

Brooke said...

You Go Girl! You look great and I just want you to know that it is a good thing I didn't know you had those tickets previous to the show or I might have taken them from you during preschool=), yeah I think I am far past groupie for that show...more like stalker/ restraining order-ish! Just kidding, but really that show got me through some of those long days when the twins were just babies. It sounds like it was the perfect get away for a busy momma like yourself.

Brooke said...

I'm glad you were able to do something fun while Mark was away!!

Lelani said...

oh fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's fun to be a groupie. now OLD??????? you can't say that with older people reading your blog. ha ha ha

The Marchant's said...

I am so jealous! I miss you! 3 weeks and counting for this baby!!! Love you!
Monica