Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A crazy weekend...

What were we thinking...well, actually there was a method in our madness! We tore out all the tile in our entry-way, half-bath, kitchen, laundry room, and fireplace. My brothers and dad are coming and we are going to put them to work. (:
Boys and their toys...
Even Addison and Bailey wanted to help. Who can resist a little demo?!?!








Mark slaved away ALL day Saturday to make it livable before the baby comes. He even has a bum shoulder, but thanks to lots of ibuprofen, he was able to finish. Dust was everywhere!!! I have cleaned the house from top to bottom and I am still finding it.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby doesn't come before you are done!

Suzy Q said...

You are CRAZY to do all this now. But I'm with you, I'd rather have a bit of dust now than when there's a new baby around. Jared's SO excited to help out! With now projects occuring at our house he's getting a little bored.

Ashley Ann said...

How exciting! i cant wait to see pictures of your new little one! good luck with everything!

Lelani said...

YOU ARE CRAZY. lol can't wait to see it!!

Jenny said...

I feel your pain! We did that same thing in our previous house! Jose was doing just what Mark was - getting all the old mortar off.... but it was well worth it - hope you love your new floors :)