Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Who would have thought?!?

Snow in TEXAS!!!!
We got snow. I went and pulled Parker and Kasidee out of school so they could enjoy it. We knew it wouldn't last long. They had a lot of fun playing in the slush. They had to come in and change 3 or 4 times because the snow was so wet...but no one complained, we had SNOW!
They came in with rosy cheeks, pink noses, and begging for hot chocolate...it doesn't get much better than that!

Bailey, who has never really even been cold before, walked right out into the snow with bare feet. She started screaming and I had to run out and pick her up. She wanted lots of kisses on her feet because they were hurting so bad. (:

4 comments:

Lelani said...

ohhhh, poor baby. ha ha ha first time Alyssa touched grass (about 5 months old, after the snow melted), she wouldn't get anywhere close to it. it was hilarious.

candrkoch said...

Sounds like the perfect amount of snow to me -- enough to enjoy but goes away quick enough. Cute little Bailey! :) By the way, I'm just wondering -- does your profile photo really look like the girl on the side of your blog? If so, I'm going to want to shoot myself because I can guarantee I look NOTHING like that. Picture a nice fluffy marshmallow & it's a little more accurate. Good luck with the next few days -- I'm hoping you get to head to the hospital SOON!

Brooke said...

That is so fun! I didn't even think to take Molli out of school. That would have been fun. Poor Bailey!

Suzy Q said...

Poor Baby! That is so cute. Sicily HATES the snow, so I know how Bailey feels