Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a twin

"Um, Mrs. Teacher?"
"Kasidee, why are you crying?"
"Mrs. Teacher, I am a twin, and my brother is in Mrs. D's class."
"Yes, I know, his name is Parker right?"
"Yes, and sometimes Parker gets sad when he isn't with me or my mom. (sniffle, sniffle)"
"Oh, he does?  Well, how about we walk over and peek in his window to make sure he is ok."
"I think we need to."
(walk over, peek in window, all is well)
"Ok, we can go back to class now, my twin brother is ok. (big smiles, dry eyes)"

I love having twins!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet!

Michelle said...

Ah that makes me teary too! They are special and have a special thing going there :).

Cami Eyre said...

SOO cute!!

Rachel said...

That is precious!!

Angie said...

I love it! You know they love each other, no matter what. BTW, thanks for the clothes, they are perfect!

Brooke said...

That is really sweet and cute!