Tuesday, November 1, 2011

...smell my feet...

Has anyone else been hearing this phrase a lot lately?  (Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat?)  Every other second at my house this year!
 We started the Halloween festivities with some pumpkin carving.

 Kas loved pulling all the guts out of the pumpkin.  She is my only adventurous one...I ended up scraping out all the others.
 I saw some cute pumpkins on pinterest...and i wanted to try a few.  One said pumpkin had lots of little holes in the whole thing...my cute husband accommodated his crazy wife and pulled out the big guns. (and the drill too...he he he)
 Parker thought he was pretty clever to pull out the pumpkin mouth and try it on for size.
 The end result was awesome!!  I wish I could of taken a picture of the pumpkins all lit up with candles...I'm not that talented.
 After pumpkin carving we dressed up, and I use the word we very liberally...THEY dressed up and we headed to the church for trunk-or-treating.  We have a big tri-ward party every year, it is so much fun.  Kas brought a friend from school this year.  They were purrr-fectly excited to fill their pumpkins with candy! 
 Then came Trick-or-Treating...seriously, we have so much candy at our house right now!!!
 Look at Addison's face..."GIVE ME CANDY!!!"  That's what her face is saying.
 It isn't Halloween without a silly face pic!
 Our cowgirl...

 Minnie Mouse...
 Ballerina...
 Kitty Cat...
 Good ol' Darth...
 And of course Zoe had to tag along for the fun!  Reilynn insisted on holding the leash.  I don't know who was leading who!
Here are our cute neighbors who dress up and give FULL SIZED candy bars.  It doesn't get much better than that people!!!
  Hope ya'll had a very Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost didn't recognize Bailey! They all look so good- we missed trick or treating with you guys!

Lelani said...

was that Joe and Sharon?? Emi thought about your kids all day long ... she missed them so much on Halloween. she has their pictures all over her bedroom.

Angie said...

Yep, Joe and Sharon are awesome! And we really missed you guys too! I loved always having extra hands!