Thursday, November 17, 2011

I didn't think it needed to be said, but.....

I guess it does:
PEEING IN MY BACKYARD IS NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!
 I had the two neighbor kids over last night and they were all playing in the backyard.  Well, the little boy was swinging on our two person yard swing (too high) and it tipped over backwards right into 2 windows!!  One in my living room and one in my bedroom.
So that didn't make me very happy, but it was an accident....just breath. 
But then, as I was cleaning up the glass, I look out the window to see this same boy, pants down, peeing in the middle of my yard.  And we are not talking hiding in the corner peeing, we are talking flaunting, swinging "stuff" back and forth peeing...in front of my sweet little girls!!!!

H#$% no!!!!  Yep, I was that mad!  I stomped out to the backyard, catching the boy in the act, and let him know (in a very loud way) that there would absolutely be NO peeing in the yard.  WOW!  It pretty much ruined my whole night, I wasn't very nice the rest of the evening.

2 comments:

Mark & Alison Jenkins said...

Two comments...

1) Not having the guard on your weedwacker will send rocks at your window.. breaking them - even big 5 ft windows and your neighbors sliding glass door. (I hope Mark learned his $400 lesson).

2) At least he didn't poop.. like my 5 year old nephew did AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD BBQ in the host's backyard. Yep, just pulled em' down, squatted, and pooped. I'm sure his parents were proud - actually they just laughed..(?) Just glad he was not my kid that night, or the night he peed in the flower bed at Disneyland... Ok, I am glad I have my own (mostly) well behaved kids :)

Lelani said...

Oh, you made me laugh .... ha ha ha I wonder who it was? :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!!