Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jamaica

 The weather didn't cooperate with us, so we cancelled our excursion in Jamaica, and after the downpour subsided, we headed out to explore on our own.
 Mr. Stilts was there to greet us, very nice.  He was quick to tell us that it would be perfectly acceptable for us to tip him for the Kodak moment. 
 It was very kind of him. :)
 We walked around all the booths, saw everything there was to see, and then wandered outside the gates...
 The "real" Jamaica was a little scary.  People trying to "guide" you into their little shop, or "I braid your hair pretty lady,"  and there were a lot of men standing around.  Luckily, we found this really nice man who took us in his van all around the island. 
 We went here for lunch...
 And as you can see, I was not happy about sharing with Mark...hands off my food buddy!  Haven't you learned, it has been 11 years, you don't mess with my food.  Ok, so I really didn't mind sharing, I don't know what that look on my face was, but thanks mom for capturing it.
We ended the day with a little dancing...I was having Zumba withdrawals...so fun!  The Cuban shuffle is a blast, if you have had the chance to try it!

1 comment:

The Marchant's said...

How Cool!
That looks so fun! And look at your smoking hot legs! Good work mom of 5!
Miss you!
Merry Christmas!