Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another one bites the Dust!

 So here's the story...Reilynn's car seat (which is massive by the way) was nasty after our long Christmas road trip, and I, being the perfect mother that I am, pulled it out of the car, hosed it down, and left it in the driveway to dry.  But if you have ever been in Southern Texas you know that things don't dry outside.
Mark needed to pull out of the driveway, tried to prop it up against the window, misjudged the massiveness of the car seat, and it broke yet another window.  I think Mark is up to 5 that he has replaced now....he loves it, can you tell?!?!!

1 comment:

Suzy Q said...

Aspen had her first swim practice yesturday and left her swim bag in the car. Instead of the suit growing mold, like things always tend to do in Texas, it FROZE. So I have to bring in my brick of a swimsuit to defrost it so I can wash it.

Good Job on the fix it Mark. He makes the same fix it face Jared always does.