Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Eve

 Mark and I took the kids to Town Square for the FREE fun and festivities.
 They had a great aerial silk performer and...
 a fabulous fire juggler. 
 This guy was a great performer.  He kept everyone entertained with his many tricks.
The kids had a lot of fun!  Then we took them home, got a babysitter, and went out to a couples party at a friends house.  I think this was the first time since we've had kids that we stayed up till the ball dropped.  I felt very young and hip!
I hope ya'll have a fabulous 2012!

2 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like you had an eventful holiday! I missed out on being with extended family. How fun. Your new years thing looks like great family fun too! I wish we had that here- Or maybe we do- I'll have to look into it for next year!

Brian Gilbert said...

I would just like to comment on the Ya'll!!!!!!!!! Thats all!!!