Friday, September 28, 2012

"She's Pegged"

Can you name where the post title is from?  If you can, we probably get along really well.
 The kiddos figured out what those silver things sticking out of Parker's front tire are for.
 Bailey came running in the house, full speed, to drag me back outside so I could see their discovery.
 I caught myself holding my breath as they rode by me down the street.  I kept expecting them to crash and burn...but they didn't.
 I had to draw the line when Reilynn wanted to hop on...I'm not ready for that yet.
 Parker never tired as he gave his sisters turn after turn after turn...
 I love seeing them become friends.  Parker and Addison have little inside jokes together (which Kasidee hates).
Now, if we could just get the mosquitoes to go wherever it is they go when they aren't here...then we could sit outside and ride for hours on end.  Right now, we ride in a fog of Off.
 
By the way, the quote is from Kevin James' stand up...Sweat the Small Stuff.  Go watch it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love this! i have so many memories from when I was little riding around on my brothers pegs! you guys should put some in the back also and he can ride 2 sisters around at once hahah