Saturday, September 22, 2012

When did I become an embarrassment?!?!?

The other day I was scheduled to go and read to Addison's class.  I told Addi about it that morning as I was taking the kids to school. (And just a side-note, I take the kids to school everyday in my pj's.  I don't have to get out of the car....I don't hang out in them all day....just sayin'.)
Addison says to me, "Yeah, you are coming in to read?  Good!  Oh, mom....can you please wear clothes to my class, not your pajamas?" 
REALLY!?!?!?  I have never shown up to school in my jammies...thank you very much!!!  When did I become an embarrassment?!?!?  I am a cool mom...right?!?!?
 
P.S. This picture is of the preschool craft we did for Joy School, C is for Caterpillar.  Addison had to make one when she got home from school.  She couldn't miss out on the fun.

1 comment:

Tara said...

How cute! I'm doing joyschool with Emma this year. I did it with Kenadi a few years ago, and we love it. I love the caterpillar idea!