Sunday, August 25, 2013

Family Pictures

 Getting everyone to look at the camera and smile should be getting easier as they get older...
 Nope...they were little pills!  I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the girl taking the pictures was able to get some good ones!  Thanks Brooke!!!
 
 
 
 Kasidee...10 yrs. old, double digits, starting 4th grade...holy cow, where has the time gone!
 Bailey...5 yrs. old, starting kindergarten this year, I'm losing my big helper...tears.
 Addison...6 going on 16!!!  This girlie has been my peacemaker this summer, making sure everyone is included and having fun.
 This handsome guy is 10!!!  He loves to tease and cause havoc with his sisters, but at the end of the day, Parker just wants to be a part of whatever they are doing.
 Reilynn...3 years old...Not sure she wants to give up being the baby of the family status. But she loves her little brother so much she doesn't mind.
 Little Wyatt has been so much fun!  He hasn't been the easiest baby we've ever had...he is actually kind of a stinker.  Luckily, we have lots of willing hands who don't mind his fussiness, and love him anyway.


The End.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh So CUTE! I love the pictures and your family is growing so much! You've inspired me to get ours done. =)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness every single one of those pictures is beautiful! Adorable kids! They are getting so big and they each are just so so cute. That little Wyatt really has red hair doesn't he?? You need to live by me so I can have Wyatt during YOUR nap time and I can have my baby fix. Please??!!

Elise said...

Love all of these...so cute!

Elise said...

Um, great pictures but Angie's hand looks really manly in the black and white photo of her holding Wyatt's feet! Just sayin. Shane