Sunday, August 25, 2013

We enjoyed Grandpa and Grandma

 My mom just retired from her job, so my parents were able to come and stay for 2 weeks when Wyatt was born.
 I don't think I have enjoyed a visit from my parents more than I enjoyed having them this time...
 The kids thoroughly enjoyed them too!!!
 My dad even had a remote controlled airplane mailed to our house here to put together and fly while he was here.  The kids had fun chasing after the fallen planes and driving the golf cart to different places to fly.
 Of course, the pool was a big hit.  Many hours were spent in the water!

 
 

 
 "If mom says no, ask grandma!"


 
 Reilynn found the winter beanies and was playing a game with Grandpa...
 
 Parker and Kasidee flew home with Grandpa and Grandma to Utah for a week.  They rode motor cycles, went to a family reunion, went on a house boat on Lake Powell, and stayed up WAY past their bedtime every night....thanks mom and dad for giving them so many fun memories!

No comments: