Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving in St. George


 After a 3 hour delayed redeye flight, we finally made it to St. George at 6am our time.  It was a really long night....but we made it!
 Wyatt took right to Grandma,
 and Grandpa!
 This little man looks just like his Grandpa when he was he was a baby, red hair and all.
 I had to have proof that I was there.  I took all the pictures, I think this is one of the only ones of me. :)
 Fun games...
 My mom and dad moved into a smaller home in St. George that is much more manageable for them.  My mom was a little nervous about there not being enough room for everyone to play... 
 Their garage turned into the perfect playroom.  We brought out space heaters, a big piece of carpet and lots of toys.  It was ideal.
 It's not Thanksgiving break without a LOT of football.
We loved being home.

No really, we love being home!

No comments: