Saturday, January 4, 2014

Different Adventures in St. George

 We tried to go to a dinosaur museum in town and it was a bust!  Parker's face pretty much sums up the experience.
 Tracing dinosaurs with stencils was the highlight.
 On another day we went to Zion's.  It was beautiful.  The Riverside Walk was perfect for a group of little kids, out of shape adults and strollers.  It was fun!

 On a different day we headed out to my cousin Jessica's house.  
 Isaac took right to Reilynn!
 They have 3 boys, and every size of motorcycle you could need.  My kids were in heaven!
 I took Reilynn for a ride, talk about a leg workout to keep my legs from dragging on that little bike!
 Parker had fun on the track.
 Even Addison braved it with the big boys!
 Bailey rode with me at first, but was able to ride by herself by the end of the day.  
Jess, Aunt Glenna, and Grandma Taylor with Wyatt.  It was so fun to see everyone!
Thanks Jess!

No comments: