Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas

 Christmas morning, can't wait to come downstairs!  And I didn't get any pictures of kiddos opening presents this year.  Slacker mom!
 Here's Parker playing with his new tablet, Addison playing with Kasidee's new tablet with her new camera in her lap.
 My dad loves having a project when he comes...so this time he changed all the electrical outlets and light switches from off-white to white.  They look so good!!!  Thanks dad, that was hours of work!
 My mom cleaned my house for me, and if you new how dusty and dirty everything was from doing the floors, you would realize how nice this was!  She also cleaned all the back windows inside and out...AMAZING!  Here she is helping me with the curtains for the living room.
 We gave addison my old desk for Christmas, with a can of paint.  Then we had a project to do together.
 I think it turned out pretty cute.
 And because Addison had a project, Bailey and Reilynn wanted a project.  So luckily we had an old shelf we could paint and put in their room. 
I really liked having a project to do.  It might become a new tradition.
 Here is "moose" with Grandma.
The day my parents flew out, my mom had one more trick up her sleeve.  She helped my stock my freezer with easy meals for later.  Thanks mom, you are the best.

It was a very Merry Christmas at our house!

No comments: