Friday, May 23, 2014

Field Day

I was so sad, I didn't get a pic of Bailey on her first field day...Failed.  Next year, I will do better!
 You gotta love field day!!  They had a lot of fun activities planned for the kids, but of course, water is the favorite!!!  We had a beautiful warm day, the kids loved getting soaked!
 I was helping at the water balloon station.  We were standing out on the blacktop, organizing the balloon toss. (Which is a hard concept for some kindergartners...Stop having birthdays at Sweet and Sassy, and have a water balloon toss in your backyard for goodness sakes!!!  These kids are deprived!
 Sorry, I get side-tracked easily.  "Squirrel!"
"Mom, you are so embarrassing!"  I love when my kids give me the same looks I gave my mom.  Apparently, I'm doing something right!!! :)

No comments: