Friday, May 23, 2014

Splash Pad Vacation

 Reilynn had her field trip yesturday.  "Mom, is it time for my vacation yet?" "Your vacation?" "Yes, my trip!" Funny girlie!
 Laci is in preschool with Reilynn.  Those two are pretty much inseperable.  They even fight like sisters. :)
 Poor Wyatt.  I did a really good job of lathering him up with sunscreen, but I missed the top of his feet.  His poor little feet got burned.  I went and bought a swim shirt for him today too.  We are not used to a red head with fair skin!  He burns so easily!  I am going to have to be careful with this little dude!
 I was a little worried to have Reilynn in a joyschool for 2 days a week AND a regular preschool for 2 days. She felt so little at the beginning of the year.  But she has had so much fun and has grown up so much this year.  She would have been bored out of her mind at home with me.  One more year and she will be in kindergarten!!!  I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast!

No comments: