Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Ward Extravaganza

In one weekend, our nephew Mason was baptized, our niece Jessica came home from her mission, and our nephew Jackson left on his mission.  We couldn't miss a weekend like that!  
Activities were planned for every day we were in Mesa.  The kids had so much fun with their cousins!
One activity was roller skating.  I think the last time I went roller skating was in Jr. High.  It was fun to see the kids enjoying it!

 We also went swimming over at Greg and Angie's house.  
 I didn't bring my good camera, I was trying to get pictures with my phone...so they aren't the best.
 Grandma Alice (who Bailey Alice is named after) looking beautiful as usual, and Judy with Reilynn.
 I know this isn't the best picture, and Mark looks possessed...but I love seeing brothers acting like brothers.
 The big girls...
 And the little girls...
And the old girls...wait, did I say that out loud?...
I mean, the most beautiful/caring/wonderful/funny/loving/did I say beautiful girls!

They were having a special day at the visitors center at the Mesa temple for pioneer day.  They had it set up like story time at the library.  The kids were bored pretty quick, it was geared more for younger children, but  I love taking the kids to the temple.  Even with 16 kiddos, you can't help but feel the spirit.
Jen was so fun to host a cousin late night.  Complete with ice cream sundaes, games like big booty, and a movie.  Thanks Jen!  
We couldn't all be together, and not have a scuzzy game night like the old days!  Wipe and roll!
And, I had to throw in this random picture.  Preston was so cute with Wyatt.  Preston would lay in front of Wyatt and be his personal toy, letting him pull ears or pound on him, over and over again.  
 We are so excited that we live closer now, so we can enjoy family more often!

No comments: