Friday, September 5, 2014

Visitors

 Great Grandma Taylor came over to visit for the day.  Reilynn took the opportunity, with her literal captive audience, to play.
 They had blocks set up for the houses and the little girls would travel back and forth.  Pretty much Reilynn was orchestrating the whole thing, she would just ask Grandma, "Grandma do you want your girl to come visit me at my house?" and then Rei would walk the little girl over to her house.  It was pretty cute!
 We had a few visitors...  
 The Nielsens came down to St. George, and we were able to meet up for a day.
 We headed to the Children's Museum.  It has a splash pad/little stream right outside the museum.  It was such a fun place! 
 Let's just pause for a second to notice the 6-pack my son is sporting.  Wow, good work buddy!
 Reilynn came and got me, pulled me over to this little guy with my camera, and asked me to take a picture of her with him.  :)
Here Addison is inside the museum.  She is fixing up this car.  I wish she could change the oil in my car, it is in desperate need!
 Then we had a few more visitors, and we took a Sunday drive to the St. George temple.  

 I love how the temple is bright white against all the red mountains.  It practically glows, so beautiful!
 The TenEycks had a family reunion in St. George.  It was so fun to be able to catch up with them!!



No comments: