Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Growing up

 I can't believe that Parker and Kasidee are 12, in YM and YW, and getting so old.  With that comes new responsibilities...but they also have some pretty great rewards, like...
 Having their first temple recommend interviews and going to the temple for the first time.  (Parker is still a punk though, we haven't out grown that yet.)
 It was so special for Parker and Kas to be able to go with their aunts and uncles for their first time.
 The only thing that could have made it better, was if Mark's side of the family could have been their too.
Families are Forever, and I am so blessed to be a part of the family that I am.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I have loved watching your family grow! Ever since your parents visited mine (and your mom gave me your blog name) I have been able to, sort of, keep up with what is going on in your family. It's almost like our letters that we used to send back and forth when we were younger (with the added bonus of pictures). I'm so glad that you are all doing well. Continue growing in the gospel and keep those cute smiles coming.
Jamie