Thursday, August 20, 2015

Taylor Reunion

 Because we have lived in Texas for so long, it was hard to just get home to see my parents, let alone go to an extended family reunion...I hadn't been to the Taylor reunion in 10 years. 
It was so great to see all my aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in a really long time!
 I was lazy and didn't get my camera out very much.  But I did get a few shots of the festivities...
 They had pixie sticks that dyed your tongue different colors.
 Addison was color coordinated...
 They broke open glow in the dark sticks and splattered them all over the kiddos. (The pic of Parker further down is better.)
 Wyatt wouldn't touch a sparkler just the week before, but he LOVED them at the reunion.
 I think he went through a whole box all by himself.
 Glow stick splatter success...
Parker loved riding all the motorcycles and 4-wheelers that all my cousins brought with them.  There was a constant hum of a motor going at all times.
 I hardly saw my kids the whole 4 days.  They played and played with cousins.  
 Hi Jessie!
 Addison really liked those mustaches. :)
I love living closer so we don't miss out on all the fun times!

No comments: