Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Threw-up On Me!

I went to a UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER party last night. What a fun idea! Everyone looked great! I went to my neighbor for help with my get-up. She came over with the 5 broaches, Santa watch, Santa bell necklace, bell earrings, and sweater I am wearing. Thanks Sharon!
I think Rebecca's sweater is the winner, those ribbons were atrocious (although, Melanie comes in a close second with those pants that completed her outfit)!!!
Everyone brought either a dessert or an appetizer, wow, the food was YUMMY!
I had a great time! I am so lucky to have such fun women as friends! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun idea! I'm going to remember that one. And those sweaters, wow. Those ribbons are...wow.

Sherry Leal said...

What a great idea! I might have to do that here. :)

Yasmine said...

That really IS a great idea. I think your sweater comes in a close second though. Bad, bad, bad! (You still ALL look gorgeous anyway.)

Leslie said...

oh man, i remember rebecca's sweatshirt from last year. she can totally pull it off, though. ;)

sounds like fun!

Melanie Rossi said...

That was fun!!!

Lelani said...

what a creative party!

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious.

But wait, we thought we were being so original in our Ugly Sweater Party... We are having one on Wednesday. Now I keep hearing about everyone having these parties!

Well, those sweaters win, for sure. Woweeee.

Anonymous said...

Your jewelry was fantastic Angie!
Why am I standing like that in all the pictures? I look like I have to go to the bathroom!