Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching Up...

Twilight was SO FUN!!! I went with a group of friends and about a thousand screaming 10 year olds to the opening night. As soon as the line started moving they all started screaming, as soon as the lights went out in the theater they all started screaming, as soon as Edward came on screen for the first time they all started screaming...you get the picture. It was fun.
Marshall, Lynndsey, and their cute kids came for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun having them!
Mark's parents, Grant and Judy, also came. Our kids can't get enough of Grandma and Grandad!
Grandma and Bailey.
Grandad and Natalie (Marshall and Lynndsey's cute girl.)

Cousins, so much fun.

Marshall and little Preston.

We even got to see my brother and his wife. It is so nice that she is from here. Parker is showing Uncle Cory and Aunt Lori how he can read.
Things I am thankful for:
*a fun ward that had a fun turkey bowl, Mark was sore for days (:
*sister-in-laws that are more like sisters
*my father-in-law's amazing good health
*sweet kids who are trying to do the right thing, even though it is hard sometimes ("Parker stop hitting!!" "It was an accident mom.")
*a loving husband who lets me sleep in when I don't feel good
*yummy Thanksgiving food
*my mom who taught me how to cook
I could go on and on, but those are just a few.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments: