Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally decorating the tree

I'll be honest, I had a hard time this year finding the Christmas spirit this year, I was kind of a ba-hum-bug! But decorating the tree, while burning the yummy pine tree candle, and listening to Christmas music did it for me. I am excited for this year, our kids are really fun ages. I think I say that every year, and it just keeps getting more fun.

Alison, the girl who helped us when Parker and Kasidee came out of the hospital when they were babies, made these ornaments for them when they were babies. They are still the favorites every year. Thanks Alison!


We have the prettiest star on our tree!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Where did you get your star? I need that star for MY tree!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is a pretty little star!

Alison said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun setting up the tree. I was kind of like you as far as getting in the mood... I was so worn out after black Friday I didn't want to do it but Mark was begging me (you would think HE was the kid!). It was fun to see the ornaments from the past. I actually had forgotten so it was fun to be reminded. Those were some good times. Such cute babies!

Over The Hills said...

Christmas is justing getting more fun every year for us to see our grandkids getting taller and getting into the Christmas spirit!! We love you all!!