Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pleasing Everyone...

Addison saw the yummy sugar cookies at the grocery store, so I promised her that we would use the new cookie cutters from grandma to make our own yummy cookies. Thanks mom, we had a lot of fun making cookies!
Addison ate more cookie dough, and cookies than was humanly possible.

I made pizza for dinner and this is how we had to make everyone happy...
me: mushrooms, green peppers, olives, & pineapple
Parker and Addison: only pineapple
Kasidee: pepperoni, olives, & pineapple
Mark: pepperoni & pineapple
WOW!!!!! Is everyone happy now?!?!?




7 comments:

Suzy Q said...

I totally need your sugar cookie recipe. Please? That pizza looks oh so yummy.

Lelani said...

I'm a pepperoni/pineapple person myself. YUM

THANK YOU for the cookies. I could have eaten all of those in the picture too. They are delicious! YUM, YUM, YUM.

Yasmine said...

What a nice mom to make everyone's favorite. Soon you'll need a bigger pizza!

Jennifer said...

Those cookies look professional!! And I neeeeeeeeeed some! Help!

And I can't believe your kids will eat ANYTHING on their pizzas. My boys are cheese lovers and that. is. it. If a pepperoni is anywhere NEAR their pieces, they will not have anything to do with it.

Michelle said...

Yum! Now I want some of those cookies AND some of your section of the pizza. Really, my kids are not adventurous pizza eaters either. Pepperoni and cheese only. Now I'll have to go make cookies too.

Over The Hills said...

Sugar cookies to give away is always a good idea. Shipping some to you mother would be an even better idea. Fun, fun, fun at your house. It makes a mother (Grandmothers) heart happy!! I love my kids!! Mom

Tara said...

Hey, your pizza looks like our pizzas! And your cookies look sooo good! It reminds me of our cookie experiences! I love seeing your blog, cute family. =)